Microsoft Teams saw massive growth because of the pandemic and acceleration of the remote work trend.
Whether you are an end-user of Microsoft Teams or are thinking about developing apps for the Microsoft Teams marketplace, this episode will help you better understand the pros, cons, and full process of what it’s like to develop, submit, and launch a Teams app.
Our guest is Hilton Giesenow, the founder and CEO of ChitChattr, which develops a family of products on Microsoft Teams, including Quicklinks, Reminderz, Shortlinks, and TeamMate.
He’s also the Founder of Experts Inside, which provides a wide range of SharePoint, Office 365 and Yammer services, including strategic consulting, architecture, infrastructure, development and implementation.
In this podcast, you’ll hear about:
- Some background on Teams growth, and the store
- Why did you decide to build apps on MS Teams?
- The “Good” and “Bad” of building an app for MS Teams store
- What was the hardest thing about launching your first app?
- What does it cost to launch and or maintain an app?
- What is the process of launching an app?
- How to get an MVP into the MS Teams store
- And much more!
Also Read: She Loves Tech earmarks US$10M for women-led firms, joins hand with Microsoft
If you don’t see the player above, click on the link below to listen directly!
The article was first published by We Live To Build.
Image Credit: langstrup
The post Launching the Microsoft Teams Apps with Hilton Giesenow appeared first on e27.