- Ruturaj Gaikwad: ‘I hadn’t seen my team-mates for 30 days, then suddenly they were all patting me on the back’
- Why some veterans are suffering in silence
- Biden says staff has spoken with Fauci: ‘He’s been very, very helpful’
- The ‘MLB 20-game winners’ quiz
- Best of True View Week 11 | NFL 2020 Highlights
- ‘Hillbilly Elegy’ Review: I Remember Mamaw
- Meet GPT-3. It Has Learned to Code (and Blog and Argue).
- Dominik Szoboszlai: Hungary youngster sets sights on Euro 2020 with last-minute winner
- T20 champions Nottinghamshire given a suspended points deduction
- NASA’s Hubble telescope captures large shadows formed by black hole
Utah Monolith: Space oddity? Mysterious shiny monolith found in otherworldly Utah desert | World News
Decision to publish Jordan Peterson’s new book triggers Penguin Random House’s woke employees, causes CRYING at staff meeting — RT World News
SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY
What do beloved celebrities Reese Witherspoon, Rashida Jones, Cara Delevingne, Nicole Kidman, and Anne Hathaway all have in common? Legendary makeup pro
The penultimate episode of The Crown season 4 is one of the season’s most dramatic, detailing an accident that took
Più belli o più kitsch? I maglioni natalizi (low cost) sono una certezza anche per il Natale 2020 Diversi e-shop
Estimated Reading Time: 1 minute As much as I love sweater weather, I’m not a big fan of winter. My
Tracee Ellis Ross has long been considered our girlfriend-in-our-heads. She’s definitely the girlfriend whose closet you’d want to raid. Scrolling
Among watch brands, making the President’s Watch is a hotly contested distinction. A jewelry store presented the Vulcain Cricket to
Photo by Daniel Zuchnik/Getty ImagesFrom local brands to international favourites. By Maddison Glendinning Date November 23, 2020 icon-facebook icon-twitter With
As with any hair change, it’s important to know what you’re getting yourself into before you go ahead. Of course,
November 24, 2020 Despite all the hyped-up energy swirling around you today, your best role will be referee. The fiery
Fashion Text by Mahima Shukla. Photographed by Suraj Nongmaithem. Styling by Robertson Lyngdoh. Cast: Sen, Kenny and Nafisa “When
When it comes to shopping for new clothes, we often trawl different stores before we decide on our purchase. The
Image by Charly Ho. When we catch glimpses of Takashi Hara’s masterpieces, we think absolutely nothing about traditional Japanese Calligraphy,
Every year has a few defining moments, and this year so far contained so many paradigm-shifting events that have shaped
Have you been wearing your clothes on repeat? These days, as we hunker down at home, the same few pieces
Stay-home orders brought about by the pandemic has sparked many of us to try new things. Lately, I’ve been seeing
Alligator pajamas, $48. (And maybe an extra set for the cousins.) Galaxy projector, $30, for celestial baths, bedtimes and dance
In this day and age, it’s getting harder for the younger generation to take up a job as a hawker.
Aston Martin DBX – Hyper Red The first customer Aston Martin DBX destined for The Americas arrives in Miami on
Author’s Blurb: When I was in college, I did ballroom dancing for a bit. I used to just dance in
Following last season’s “boardroom to boudoir” collection closely, Italian luxury fashion house, Fendi kickstarts Milan’s Fashion Week with the industry’s
Top 10 PC RPG Games of 2020
Let’s have a look at the top 10 best RPG games of 2020 for PC. Most feature games have already been released and are ready to play and the some of them are upcoming very soon this year. Let’s move on to our first game :
1) Genshin Impact : The most recent hit game of 2020, is an action RPG game that is very similar to The Legend of Zelda : Breath of the wild in terms of presentation and gameplay. The game features a massive open world full of quests and chests. In game one can climb any mountain, swim in the river and glide all over the world. The game’s anime style visuals are top-notch and it is lovely to explore in-game looking at amazing landscapes. The game primarily focuses on exploration, character leveling and quests but it has many other features like co-op with friends and dungeon clearing. There are seven elements in game combined to unleash elemental reactions. There are 23 characters introduced so far and each comes with their own unique personalities and abilities the environment details such as lightning and weather all change naturally over time changing many details of this world. Above all it is a free to play game and is simply the best gotcha game ever made.
2) Cyberpunk 2077 : The most hyped and most anticipated game of 2020. It is an upcoming first person open world role playing video game developed by CD Projekt Red. The game is available for pre-order and already it has become one of the most sold video games on steam even before release. In Cyberpunk one plays as mercenary, whose voice, face, hairstyles, body type and modifications background and clothing can be customized. The perk tree branches into melee guns hacking hand-to-hand combat assassinations and much more that can be upgraded and purchased – Cyberware implants and black and black markets offer military grade abilities. In game taking cover, aiming run, jumping double jump and slide are the additional features. There are three types of ranged weapons, which are customizable and modifiable. Weapon use increases accuracy and reloading speed, which are manifested in character animations. Without a doubt Cyberpunk 2077 is going be one of the biggest RPGs of gaming.
3) Assassin’s Creed Valhalla : Assassin’s Creed has been releasing new versions for a long time now, with each version outperforming the previous. This time in Valhalla it is an open world action RPG set in 873 AD. The game recounts an alternative history of the Viking invasion of Britain. The player can choose either a male or a female character and is able to customize hair , war paints, clothing, armor and tattoos, etc. The variety of weapons provided to the players has been expanded to include flails and great swords. Combat has been changed to allow dual wielding of almost any weapon including shields and every piece of gear that the player collects is unique. There is more focus on the stealth aspects for both traversing the game world and in combat, the player can hide from enemies, not only in stationary environmental objects but can also pull down the player’s hood and slip into certain crowds to use them as a cover. A Raven can be used to scout and distract guards to access a hidden blade for near instantaneous assassinations through specific combinations of approach, tactics and weapon selection.
4) Horizon Zero Dawn : Complete Edition : It is an action RPG played from a third person view. Players take control of Alloy, a hunter, who ventures through a post-apocalyptic land ruled by robotic creatures to uncover her past. Alloy can kill enemies in a variety of ways setting traps such as tripwires using a trip caster, shooting them with arrows using explosives and a spear. Alloy can dodge, sprint, slide or roll to evade her enemies’ advances. Upon killing machines, they drop machine components including electricity and metal which are vital to Alloy’s survival. She can loot their remains for crafting resources such as ammo, quivers, resistance antidotes, traps and more. Alloy wears a device called focus that scans machines to determine their susceptibilities, identify their locations and the nature of loot they will drop. Horizon Zero Dawn is praised for its open world story, visuals, combat, characterization and awesome gameplay.
5) Baldur’s Gate 3 : It is the third main game in the Baldur’s Gate series based on the dungeons and dragons tabletop role-playing system. The game offers both single-player and cooperative multiplayer element. The player can choose from a wide selection of dnd races and classes or play as an origin character with a handcrafted background to explore the game’s story . Players will be able to take one of their characters and team up online with other players to form a party. Unlike the previous Baldur’s Gate games, the combat would be turn-based similar to divinity original sin. The turn-based system will feature team-based initiative advantage and disadvantage role modifiers to join combat cameras, expand environmental interactions and new fluidity in combat that rewards strategy and foresight. You are given freedom to explore experiment and interact with a world that reacts to your choices.
6) Mount and Blade 2 : Bannerlord : It is a strategy action RPG, where the player builds up a party of soldiers and performs quests on an overhead campaign map with the battles being played out on battlefields that allow the player to personally engage in combat alongside their troops. The player can construct a variety of different siege engines and strategically position them before the battle begins in order to target certain sections of the enemy’s fortifications. On the overhead campaign map the player can choose to bombard the walls possibly creating breaches that can be used once the battle begins. There is an advanced dialogue system to try to persuade non-player characters to do things that they want. Bannerlord also allows characters to marry and have children with their spouse, if the player character dies one of their children can inherit their soldiers and thieves and become the new player character.
7) Godfall : Godfall is an action role-playing game set in a high fantasy setting split into the realms of earth, water, air, fire and spirit, where players take the role of one of the last exalted knights order to prevent a major apocalyptic event. The game is based on the loot shooter concept of completing missions and gaining better loot for further quests. The focus of the combat is on melee attacks rather than ranged ones. The player is offered to have five weapon classes to select from based on which of their armor sets valor plates they equip themselves. These weapon classes include the long sword, dual blades, pole arm, two-handed warhammer and the two-handed greatsword. Additional valor plates and augments can be equipped to further customize the character. The game supports single player and up to three players in cooperative mode.
8) Immortals : Fenyx Rising : It is an action RPG, where the player is a stranded Greek Soldier Fenyx, who must rescue the Greek Gods from the evil Titan Typhon. The game is set in a large open world consisting of seven distinct regions inspired by the Greek Gods. The player character is accompanied by a companion bird named Phosphor, which can identify locations of interest on the map. Players can create their own character, which is customizable by their gender, voice and the appearances using Aphrodite’s beauty chair. At any point the player can traverse the world quickly through climbing cliffs, riding on a mount and flying using the wings of Daedalus. There are various side objectives and optional puzzles for better rewards . The game has a stamina system so the player has to manage Fenyx’s stamina during combat. There are new skills and abilities that can be unlocked and upgradable armor and weapons by collecting sufficient crafting resources.
9) Trials of Mana : Tiral of Mana the 3rd remake of 1995’s Super Famicom titled with the same name in which the player controls the selection of three out of six protagonists navigating field environments fighting enemies in real time combat and making use of character classes to save the monastery. Players can meet with other playable characters both before the recruitment and in various locations, if they remain outside the party upon meeting a selected playable character. The player has the option of either to viewing an explanatory cut scene or to play through that character’s prologue while exploring. The player can find items treasure chests and hidden areas. The player can fight using light and heavy melee attacks when within range. All the characters have specific special skills that can be unlocked through a distinct leveling system. Once the main story is completed a post-game storyline with its own class is unlocked. But it is up to the player’s choice, whether the player wants to continue or not.
10) Wasteland 3 : It is a tactical turn-based RPG set in the freezing wastelands of a post-apocalyptic Colorado. The player will take control of the last surviving member of team November, a ranger squad from Arizona. It is a squad based role playing video game featuring turn based combat played from an isometric perspective. The game features synchronous and asynchronous multiplayer modes in the game players need to make various choices, which would have different impacts on the game’s world and the story the game includes revamped combat with addition of features like environmental hazards. The players will have a ranger base, which will act as a hub for quests and can also be used for research gathering materials and making contact with other factions via radio to set up supply lines. As the player progresses they can also improve the base. The main campaign can be played cooperatively with other players as well.